- Got a super-sekrit writing project with Fiddleback from the D20 Radio Forums
- Got another super-sekrit project I'm working on for April
- I've come up with a plotline idea for my Another Longshot campaign's series of preludes
- I'm waiting for a closer weather report to see if I'm wearing the Scout or Commander Fil in this year's South Boston St. Patrick's Day parade.
- I got interviewed on Tuesday by a Boston Globe writer along with several other members of the local 501st and Rebel Legions.
- I might have a Fragments from the Rim piece to record if the boys are taping the Order 66 Podcast this Sunday.
- I definitely have an episode of All Wings Report In that I'm taping this Saturday, and for that I've sent out a bunch of emails with requests for interviews.
- Oh, and I'm supposed to write something here, that's vaguely Star Wars-y.
|Alas, poor Jedi Batlemaster. I hardly finished yee...|
|Half of what you see here? Gone. |
Photo taken in June of 2012
Yeah, getting snarky and frustrated and put off by the whole thing. So I don't know, maybe the box will turn up. Maybe it won't and I kill the project. Maybe we'll keep it going, given what we have still going right now.
The one calming, happy thing that occurred last Thursday (which was why I posted last week's update on Wednesday0 is I married my sweetheart of eight and a half years. It was a small ceremony, mostly due to the fact that we blew all our wedding budget on home buying and home repairs last August. We didn't want to wait another year, so we decided to just get married on a day we liked. 3/7/13 has a neat look to it, is easy to remember, so we took it. Plus that means the first and second anniversaries fall on a Friday and Saturday, so a weekend of marital debauchery can abound!