Thursday, February 25, 2016

Power Armor Rules - Supplemental

After some feedback last week, I think I've trimmed the rules down to a manageable level; one that conveys the spirit of what I'm looking for without being wordy or clunky as it was before.

I didn't have room to include the table that determines what location is Compromised on a Critical Hit, but I should be able to fit that in on the equipment card.


You can click on the image to see it's full size.

Not sure if I'm going to have a blog post next week.  Definitely not the next week after that. I've got a lot of writing to do and not a lot of time to do it.

Especially since I was an idiot and went and proclaimed I'd write the sequel for "The Guns of Nova Rain" and bring it to GamerNationCon 016.

I'm such a fool.

May the Dice be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment