Thursday, May 16, 2013

Filler Week on Account of a Full Plate

Not much to talk about this week.  Not because I don't have anything, but because I have a lot on my plate and don't have time to do a meaningful post here.   What am I working on?  Let's see...
  • I'm going to be the Guest Host on the Order 66 Podcast this weekend.  Tune in live Saturday night and hear the hilarity ensue.  Or download the podcast next week and listen at our leisure.
  • I'll also be at the Higgins Armory Museum on Saturday.  Every year they have a "Star Wars Day" and it's a big hit.  With the Armory officially closing at the end of the year, this is our last year to troop it.  If you're in the area, come on out and say "Hi!"
  • I'm working on some writing for a project with Fiddleback.
  • I'm also doing some writing and home-brew design for a few "Lightsaber Combat Talent Trees" for Edge of the Empire.  I'm going to need them if I'm converting over my Order 65 game to Edge.  That might involve me blatantly borrowing from some good work being done by GM Jedi-Scoundrel over on the D20 Forums.
  • I'm interviewing the folks from the UK Rebel Legion Base (Elstree Base) for the next All Wings Report In podcast.
  • And finally, it's finally nice out so the wife and I are getting some much needed yardwork done.
So lots to do in the next few days, and I'm strapped for time.

Tune in next week as I try to finally get up a post on something completely unrelated to anything I mentioned in this post.


No matter the era, guard duty is dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment